The Administration, Finance and Audit Manager shall be responsible for coordinating the administration, finance and audit processes for the job order or the branch, ensuring the administrative and accounting management, as well as the drawing up of the financial statements, and of the annual/multi-annual budget. He shall also be responsible for the management of the tasks related to personnel administration and management, to IT systems and to logistics and storage.
More specifically the Administration, Finance and Audit Manager shall take care of:
- Ensuring the fulfilment of the job order administrative and accounting obligations, in accordance with the provisions contained in the reference regulations and with the guidelines defined by the holding company.
- Ensuring the management of the accounting processes, with the drawing up of statutory financial statements and of the annual and infra-annual job order reports, in compliance with the reference regulations, and coordinating the auditing tasks in compliance with the applicable regulations on the certification of the financial statements.
- Ensuring the fulfilment of the tax-related obligations for the job order.
- Supporting the Project Manager during the economic and financial planning process, according to the schedules and procedures defined by the holding company.
- Ensuring the management control and the cost control for the job order, making sure that the relevant reports are sent to the holding company
- Ensuring storage management for the job order, cooperating with the management to ensure stock optimisation and a prompt, accurate recording of the relevant movements, as well as the execution of periodical inventories.
- Ensuring the building site logistics (e.g. field management, canteens, security, transports) and the general services (e.g. office management, cleaning, stationery, messages, filing, first aid facilities).
- Ensuring the coordination and supervision of the tasks related to personnel administration and management, in compliance with the applicable regulatory and contractual provisions