The Bridge Site Engineer has the task of supervising the works execution provided by the project contract from a technical / operational point of view. His responsibilities concern the activities related to the casting of the piers and beams’ joints, the resolution of the technical aspects related to the work execution in collaboration with the technical office and the supervision of the production processes in coordination with the Bridge Construction Manager.
Specifically, the duties include:
- Supervise the works construction, in compliance with the work program and technical specifications.
- Draw up technical reports, casting plans and other necessary technical documents for the works execution.
- Verify that the applicable technical, quality, safety and environmental standards and requirements are respected during the works execution.
- Check the supply flow of materials on site, in order to comply with the work schedule.
- Support the Bridge Construction Manager in carrying out tests, checks and inspections, pointing out any non-conformities and implementing appropriate corrective actions.
- Coordinate the subcontractors activities, ensuring the correct and efficient use of resources in order to comply with the work program.