Location: Tortona (AL)
For our headquarters in Tortona (AL) we are looking for a Financial Statement Officer who will be responsible for supporting the Manager in the preparation of the budget and final balance sheet and in the management of the entire consolidation process, concerning over 50 entities spread in more than 15 countries, and in the preparation of group reporting.
- Support for the preparation of stand-alone and consolidated financial statements
- Support for accounting and tax compliance (preparation of tax returns, Transfer Pricing, Country by Country Report, Inventory Book)
- Support for activities related to extraordinary transactions (Mergers, Demergers, Acquisitions/Disposals of Business Units)
- Support analysis of possible applicability of tax incentives
- Coordination support to foreign teams
- Coordination activities with the General Accounting Office, the Management Control Office, the Financial Office and the Corporate Office
- Master’s Degree in Economics
- 2/3 years of experience in the role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of direct and indirect tax bases
- Knowledge of national and international accounting standards and financial statements
- Good knowledge of English (B2/C1 level)
This job post is addressed to candidates of both genders, in compliance with Italian Laws 903/1977 and 125/91, and to candidates of all ages and nationalities, in compliance with legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.