He shall be responsible for the technical and financial management of the project, ensuring the achievement of the targets provided for by the contract. He shall deal with the work organisation and management, as well as with the use of the resources (human, tangible assets, equipment and machinery) required for the successful execution of the works.
More specifically, the Building Supervisor shall take care of:
- Supporting the Project Management in the coordination of work design and implementation, in compliance with the provisions contained in the contract, ensuring the achievement of the technical and financial targets set out in advance for the job order.
- Coordinating with the Project Manager and the Administration, Finance and Audit Manager for the drawing up of the budget/forecast for the job order, contributing to the analysis of the deviations and to the adoption of appropriate measures aimed at ensuring the achievement of the job order target result.
- Defining and updating the planning/scheduling of the works and of the resources required for the execution of the various tasks, verifying that they are observed and implementing corrective actions aimed at eliminating or reducing any deviations.
- Supporting the Project Manager in the choice of the tools, machinery and equipment to be used for work execution.
- Ensuring, in coordination with the Quality Manager and in compliance with the provisions contained in the contract, the proper execution of the works and the relevant monitoring, managing any non-conformities that may be found.
- Ensuring the keeping of the work accounting records and the drawing up of the periodic work progress reports, in accordance with the methods and procedures provided for by the contract.
- Supporting the Project Manager in the setting up of variations to the contract and/or of any claims.
- Managing the relations with local Bodies and Authorities for the relevant activities, as well as the relations with the Work Supervisor and any other representatives of the Principal.
- Managing the personnel working at the building site, in compliance with the provisions contained in the company rules in force and in local regulations
- Ensuring that the relevant tasks are carried out in compliance with the quality, environment and safety specifications