The Business Developer, under the leadership of the Group Sales Manager, shall:
- ensure, in the relevant Country/Area, the development and keeping of the relations with local Institutions and customers, in order to promote and consolidate the local Group image and facilitate the development of new business opportunities;
- provide the Sales Management, for the relevant Country/Area, with the macroeconomics, marketing, competition, legal, tax-related and financial information required for the drawing up of the Group sales development plan;
- develop, in accordance with the company’s market strategies, the business scouting activities in the relevant Country/Area, identifying and proposing prospective initiatives to the Sales Management;
- identify and propose any alliances or other forms of cooperation for the related initiatives in the relevant Country/Area
- coordinate with the Sales Management and with the Business Units to provide the local support required for the drawing up and submission of the pre-qualification documents, as well as local assistance, where required, during bid editing.