The Contract Specialist is responsible for the management of all contractual aspects through the preparation of the required contractual correspondence, the management of the subcontracts, the maintenance of relations deriving from contractual management as well as the coordination and negotiation of claims.
Specifically, the activities required by the Contract Specialist are:
- Support project management in the interpretation of contracts in place with the Customer and subcontractors, ensuring the implementation,of the operating procedures regarding the technical and administrative requirements specified in the contractual specifications.
- To propose to the Project Manager and to the Site Manager solutions for improvement of the contractual clauses, in order to identify the opportunities or mitigate the contractual risks of the contract.
- Support the Project Manager on the management of the Project contractual aspects, reporting any critical issues.
- Assist the Project Manager in managing the relationships deriving from the forecasts and the application of the contract.
- Assist the Project Manager and the project management in the preparation, presentation and negotiation of the contractual variants and claims.
- Assist the Procurement Manager in the formulation of passive contracts, in particular subcontracts, ensuring their consistency with the contract for which they are stipulated.