Location: Tortona (AL)
We are looking for graduating engineers and new graduates to be included in a training course at our headquarters in Tortona (AL), or in our infrastructure and construction sites in Italy or abroad. You will be able to enter a dynamic and constantly developing context where you can acquire technical skills alongside experienced colleagues and young professionals, you will have the opportunity to interact with different departments and gain direct experience in one of our projects.
The positions will be in these areas:
- Quality, Environment and Safety
- Procurement Department
- Technical Office – BIM
- Project Control
- Construction Site Production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Good knowledge of English (B2/C1)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
The profile is completed by:
- Flexibility and ability to work under stress
- Determination and autonomy
- Flexibility to transfers and transfers on the national territory
This job post is addressed to candidates of both genders, in compliance with Italian Laws 903/1977 and 125/91, and to candidates of all ages and nationalities, in compliance with legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.