The Plant Manager is responsible for the care and management of temporary plants and temporary worksite networks (crushing, concrete mixing, bitumen, electrical generation, TBM, electrical distribution networks, radio, industrial water, dewatering, compressed air, etc.) as well as site workshops (mechanical, electrical, metal structural work, repair and maintenance of vehicles, plants, etc.).
- Define, supported by the Technical Services Manager and the Planning Manager, the dislocation of the construction site systems and the relative planning of the installation activities.
- Ensuring the supervision of the machinery, equipment and plant facilities, by making the required plans, the employment data and the release dates periodically available to the bodies in charge.
- Ensuring, coordinating the personnel managed, as well as managing the availability and efficiency of equipment, plant and machinery, periodically analyzing consumption and maintenance operations and periodically monitoring, with the support of Cost Control, the related operating costs.
- Supervise the installation and management of plants, in compliance with the work program and the technical specifications, optimizing the effectiveness and efficiency of the resources used.
- Ensuring the collection and processing of the technical specifications of machinery and plants, elaborating supply specifications.
- Define the machinery and plant maintenance program and supervise the execution of ordinary and extraordinary operations, keeping record.
- Ensuring, in carrying out its activities, the respect and application of quality, environment and safety specifications.
- Analysis and control of the operating costs of plants and machinery