The Procurement Manager is responsible for the planning and operational management of the procurement process, from the receipt of requests for requirements to the stipulation of contracts / orders, for the management of logistical aspects and pursuing objectives of cost-effectiveness and availability of resources.
- Coordinate and control of activities related to the purchase of goods and services
- Define, in agreement with the Project Manager, the operational strategies as well as the procurement/subcontracting plan
- Manage procurement / subcontracting plan:
– taking charge of purchase requests from the requesting units
– preparation and supervision of supply requests to suppliers / subcontractors
– commercial negotiation
– summary tabulation of the final offers
– signature of the purchase order / contract.
- Control the procurement and / or subcontracting plan analyzing the causes of deviation and proposing the most appropriate corrective actions.
- To oversee the start-up of the contract, in order to ensure the correct setting of procurement processes, the stipulation of framework agreements.
- Manage relations with suppliers / subcontractors, defining the timing and terms of delivery and payments
- 5+ years’ experience as a Procurement Manager for construction companies specialized in civil engineering and complex infrastructures;
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage;