The Quantity Surveyor is responsible for measuring and accounting for works performed directly and / or by subcontractors.
Specifically, the required activities are:
- Measure the amount of work performed and, on the basis of the data collected and recorded, prepare the Work Progress (SAL) Statement to be sent to the Project Management for approval and for issuing the payment certificate.
- Set up subcontractors’ Progress Reports.
- Analyze the price list and the contractual requirements for the optimization of costs and related revenues.
- Establish, in agreement with the Project Management, appropriate rates/prices for the change or addition of new work activities.
- Collaborate with the Contract Manager in the preparation of claims documentation.
- Prepare the Final Report of Works.