Location: Stockholm, Sweden
The Site Manager is responsible for the works execution provided by the project contract from the technical / operational side. He is also responsible for ensuring that the construction activities are completed in compliance with the times and budget, the effectiveness and efficiency of the resources made available and in accordance with the schedule.
Specifically, the responsibilities of the Site Manager are:
- Ensuring the works realization, in compliance with the work program and technical specifications, optimizing the use of resources to guarantee the effectiveness and efficiency of the works.
- Coordinate production activities and plan the resources required for the execution of the works.
- Verify and guarantee the correct works execution, in compliance with the times and standards, applicable technical, quality, safety and environmental provisions.
- Support the Project Manager verifying the work progress with respect to the program and the budget, analyzing any deviations and proposing the appropriate corrective actions.
- Control the supply of materials on site, to respect the work program.
- Coordinate the execution of tests, checks and inspections in accordance with the Quality Control Plan and in collaboration with the Technical Services Manager, pointing out any non-conformities and implementing appropriate corrective actions with the Project Manager.
- Coordinate subcontractors’ activities, guaranteeing the correct and efficient use of the resources for the purposes of compliance with the work program.