The Technical Office Engineer will collaborate with the Manager in the development of the executive design of the works drawings based on the project (drawings of temporary works, construction/as-built drawings, etc.), supporting site personnel in the preparation of the necessary documentation.
- Processing, when necessary, the calculations relating to site structures, using dedicated software and systems.
- Preparing construction and as-built drawings, based on the design drawings, and preparing technical calculation reports.
- Conducting a periodic check of the documentation produced in order to validate its compliance with the contractual requirements, giving, if necessary, instructions to modify the documents.
- Supporting the Manager in the processes of preparing the Quality Control Plans and the Environmental Control Plan with the collaboration of the Quality, Environment and Safety Manager.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Technical Office Engineer in the infrastructure sector
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Knowledge of Primavera and MS Project software
Other skills required:
- Excellent ability to read and analyse projects.
- Ability to engage and collaborate with project departments.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and relocate in Italy.
This job post is addressed to candidates of both genders, in compliance with Italian Laws 903/1977 and 125/91, and to candidates of all ages and nationalities, in compliance with legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.