Manages the process of planning and control of industrial costs related to the realization of the works and has the responsibility of detecting contract direct and indirect costs, analyses the deviations between estimates and final balances and proposes any corrective actions to improve results.
- Define the structure of the job control model consistent with the work planning scheme and with the contractual provisions.
- Coordinate the budgeting process, ensuring the timely updating of incidences and unit costs, alignment of the estimate to the work program and the updated subcontracting scheme and the preparation of the related reporting.
- Check the monthly balance and perform the deviation analysis respect to the estimate, ensuring the sharing of information with the Project Manager and the management in order to prepare the monthly reports.
- Highlight the deviations between the current quote, the offer quotes and subsequent ones.
- Collaborate with project Management team in order to provide the necessary data for budgeting, cash flow, development of financial plans, investments, etc.
- Provide Management Control with the data and reporting necessary for the Contract economic performance evaluation.
- Provide to the project management team the information on the resources programming (materials, labour and subcontracting).
- Perform the optimization analysis of project production and costs, aimed to suggest improvements or alternative actions.
- Ensuring, in carrying out its activities, the respect and application of quality, environment and safety specifications, and the guidelines and procedures of the Parent Company.