The Deputy Administration Manager is responsible for the correct management of the site’s accounting records.
- Ensure the setting up and start-up of accounting systems at the site’s administrative functions, as well as conducting periodic checks in order to ensure its correct application.
- Ensure the site’s accounting records, taking care to fill in the relevant reports and draw accounting and financial statements.
- Collaborate with the purchasing department in the drafting and verification of contracts with subcontractors and suppliers.
- Support data collection and verification of the progress of production with the managers of the construction units.
- Prepare quarterly financial forecasts and budget documents.
- Support site logistics and general services.
- Collaborate with the project management in the management of commercial activities.
- Support in surveying the presence of site personnel, ensuring the correct flow of information for the management of personnel administration processes and local payroll processing.
- Ensuring, in carrying out its activities, according to quality, environment and safety specifications.