Location: Koge, Denmark
Electrical Design Engineer
The Electrical Design Engineer contributes to the electrical plant works realization through the coordination of the phases of construction design.
Specifically, the activities of the position are:
- Verify documentation received from external designers.
- Prepare detailed construction drawings based on project drawings and draw up technical calculation reports according to construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications.
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical and ELV systems
- Develop and coordinate 3D models of the discipline works.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Estimating material and able to extract bill of quantities.
- Attending meetings and communicate with project team members to establish their needs
- Able to understand “Value Engineering” process
- Ability to think outside the core electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions
- Strong knowledge of MV/LV and ELV (fire alarm, CCTV, access control, BMS, KNX, IT distribution) and to be able to size LV cable and its coordination with the electrical breakers
- Ability to size LV cable and its coordination with the electrical breakers
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills
- 3 years of experience as Electrical Engineer in the plant / infrastructure / construction sector
- Previous contractor experience will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Autocad, Revit, Office package
- Knowledge of any cable size software (e.g. Ampere, DOC etc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering
- Good knowledge of English B2, Italian or Danish are considered a plus.