Location: Tortona (AL)
The aim of an internship in the Human Resources department at Itinera is to gain an understanding on the range of activities managed by the department with a focus on the international side of operations.
You will be exposed to all stages of employees’ life cycle in Itinera, with a focus on the following:
- Recruitment (e.g. Carry out CVs screening, participate in Interviews with candidates, Job posting and maintain relation with Universities)
- Onboarding phase Initiate new hire paperwork process for prospective employees, drafting contracts and engagement letters.
- Employees management and support
Overall an Internship in the Human Resources department at Itinera is a journey where you will be exposed and learn about how the HR function interacts with the company departments and how the human capital is a decisive factor for company worldwide success.
Recently graduated ideally with a master’s degree in Economics or Law, you have good command of English language and you are interested to begin a career within Human Resources.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian Language;
- Excellent understanding of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- Good analysis and problem solving skills;
- Team work and flexibility.
- Duration: 6 months internship
- Location: Tortona (AL)