The Precast Concrete Plant Supervisor is responsible for providing direction for overall production operations in accordance with the vision and values of the corporation.
- Responsible for the daily/weekly production schedule.
- Manage and coordinate the production plan to meet delivery schedules and budgeted cost
- Ensures training plans for production, maintenance staff, and self are in place and followed, promoting key aspects of the overall succession plan process.
- Holds self and staff directly accountable for adherence to standards, policies & regulations for the safe, environmentally compliant production of a quality precast concrete product.
- Responsible for plant layout, ensuring optimal safety and efficiency.
- Ensures safety committee is actively engaged in promoting awareness of safety programs/initiatives and driving improvement towards an Employee Driven, Hazard Controlled environment.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of precast processes and equipment, have a workable knowledge of industry technological developments and best practices.
- Manages the corrective action/progressive disciplinary process for all operation techs.
+ years’ demonstrated management experience in precast/prestressed concrete plants.
Demonstrated ability to effectively plan and allocate resources
Good command of English, Italian language is an advantage
Demonstrated successful application of managerial and supervisory skills
Demonstrated skills or knowledge of budgeting and financial analysis skills