Location: Northern Europe
The QHSE Manager guarantees on site the compliance with the requirements of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment System required by the contract and by the reference legislation, through the development, application, maintenance and continuous improvement of the integrated system defined by the QHSE Plan.
The QHSE Manager deals with:
- Ensuring the setting up of the integrated system and the preparation and updating of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Plans of the order in accordance with the provisions of the reference legislation and guidelines.
- Ensuring the controlled dissemination of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Plan and ensuring its application by the order organizational units.
- Reviewing the development and implementation of the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment management system, as well as the achievement of the objectives set, ensuring the identification of the appropriate corrective actions to be taken and coordinating with the other order units.
- Providing for the planning and execution of internal and external audits, keeping the relative documentation.
- Organizing and conducting periodic surveillance visits to verify the application of the QHSE system, keeping appropriate registration.
- Ensuring the management of relations with Authorities, Associations, Companies, Certification Bodies for Quality, Health, Safety and Environment issues, in compliance with applicable regulations.