For one of the our projects in Denmark we are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor, a figure responsible for measuring and accounting for the works carried out directly and / or by subcontractors.
Specifically, the activities required are:
- Measure the amount of work performed and, on the basis of the data collected and recorded, prepare the Work Progress Reports (SAL) to be sent to the Works Management for approval and for the issuance of the payment certificate.
- Prepare the Work Progress Reports of subcontractors.
- Analyze the price list and contractual requirements for the optimization of costs and related revenues.
- Establish, in agreement with the Works Management, appropriate rates or prices for the variation of the works and / or for the addition of new works.
- Collaborate with the Contract Manager in the preparation of any documentation for claims.
- Prepare the Final Status of the Works.
- 10+ years experience as a Quantity Surveyor, ideally for construction companies specializing in civil engineering and complex infrastructure.
- Diploma of Surveyor.
- Knowledge of the SAP application is preferable.
- Availability to transfer.
This job post is addressed to candidates of both genders, in compliance with Italian Laws 903/1977 and 125/91, and to candidates of all ages and nationalities, in compliance with legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.