Location: Northern Europe
For one of our infrastructure project in Northern Europe, we are looking for a Site Engineer who will be responsible for supervising the works execution foreseen by the project contract from a technical / operational point of view and coordinate the resources made available to completion of the work. The responsibilities of the Site Engineer concern the resolution of all the technical aspects related to the works in collaboration with the technical office and the designers; the equipment, materials and machinery selection necessary for the correct execution, planning and supervision of production processes in coordination with the Site Manager.
- Verify the correct works execution respecting the times and standards, the technical, quality, safety and environmental prescriptions.
- Draw up technical reports, casting plans and other technical documentation necessary for the works execution.
- Support the Site Manager in preparing the most complex purchase requests and the work schedule
- Manage the subcontractors together with the Site Manager, drafting Site Instructions and other technical correspondence.
- 5 years of experience as a Site Engineer for construction firms specialising in civil engineering projects and complex infrastructure.
- Diploma in Surveying or Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Proficiency in English.
Other skills required:
- Ability to engage and collaborate with project departments.
- Results-drive approach and ability to work in a team.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel nationally and internationally.