For one of our projects in Denmark, we are looking for a Structural Engineer with excellent mathematical, IT, and analytical skills. Structural engineers are expected to be detail-oriented and possess problem-solving skills.
To ensure success, structural engineers should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware, and have great communication skills with a keen interest in ensuring the safety and physical integrity of the works. Successful candidates will have sound knowledge of construction processes, materials, and legal regulations.
- Preparing reports, designs, and drawings.
- Making calculations about structures, earthworks.
- Providing technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Monitoring and inspect works undertaken by site team to ensure structural soundness.
- Using computer-aided design technology for simulation purposes (FEM) and be conversant with BIM tools.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (essential).
- 6 years of work experience as a Structural Engineer (essential).
- Professionally registered with the Institute of structural engineers.
- Substantial knowledge of construction methods, materials, and legal regulations.
- Ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Good communication and IT skills.
Other skills required:
- Three-dimensional conceptual skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This job post is addressed to candidates of both genders, in compliance with Italian Laws 903/1977 and 125/91, and to candidates of all ages and nationalities, in compliance with legislative decrees 215/03 and 216/03.